Embassy Document Services

Expert Visa and Passport Service

Travel Visa and Passport Expediting Services


EDS can act on your behalf to obtain EXPEDITED passport services at the US Department of State Passport Agency when your need is
*within 14 days of departure of the USA.*

Select the option below that best fits your need:

New US Passport -
  • You have never had a passport
  • Your passport was issued more than 15 years ago
  • Your most recent passport is damaged or mutilated
  • Your most recent US passport was issued prior to your 16th birthday

Renewal Passport -
  • You are able to submit your most recent US passport
  • Your most recent passport was issued in your current name
  • Your most recent passport was issued within the past 15 years
  • Your most recent passport was issued when you were 16 years of age or older
  • If the answer to any of the above questions is NO, please refer to New US Passport.

Add Passport Pages - If your current passport does not have any blank pages remaining for new visa stamps, you can apply to have additional pages inserted into your passport.
Second Valid US Passport - You can apply for a second valid passport when your travel requirements will not allow you be without your passport for the required time to obtain a visa for another upcoming trip.