Travel Visa and Passport Expediting Services
Requirements for obtaining a Business Visa for Congo (Democratic Republic)
Country: Congo (Democratic Republic)
Visa Type: Business
The following are required to obtain a Business Visa for Congo (Democratic Republic)
EDS SERVICE REQUEST APPLICATION FORM
- Complete and return this form with all required information.
- Original signed passport valid for at least 6 months beyond stay.
- Your passport must have at least 1 clear blank visa pages available for the visa stamp(s).
- EDS can obtain passport services for you on your behalf if needed. Please see our PASSPORT section.
- Three (3) Visa application forms completed and signed. All questions on the application form must be answered. Failure to complete all required fields on the form will delay the processing of your visa.
- Three recent 2" X 2" passport type photographs, in color, front view, and with a plain light background.
LETTER OF CONFIRMATION or INVITATION
- All applicants must submit a notarized letter of invitation from a host, business associate or friend in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Letter from employer or sponsoring company, on company letterhead, introducing the applicant, indicating the applicant’s employment status/position held in the company, and clearly stating the purpose of visit to Congo. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for the applicant and must provide detailed contact information in host country.
- Proof of departure--Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or a travel agency, copy of airline ticket or a corporate letter stating travel plans. A signed letter on the travel agency’s letterhead confirming round-trip booking may also be submitted. The itinerary is required because the Embassy wants to know the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the country.
- Visas cannot be changed or extended. If your travel plans change after the visa is issued you will need to re-apply for a new one.
- Also note: Any visa applicant may be interviewed by a consular officer if necessary.
The consulate only accepts United States Postal Money Orders for the cost of the visas. If you prefer, EDS can obtain the money order for the consulate. EDS accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Money orders and cash are also accepted.
At Least 8 Business Days
4-8 Business Days
3 Business Days
EDS Service Rates
|A $15.00 surcharge is added for non-US Passport holders.|
SENDING YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you have completed the visa application form, the EDS Service Request form, and this pre-shipping checklist, you may send all of your documents to the address below. We recommend using FedEx, UPS, DHL, or the USPS Express Mail for next-day delivery.
Embassy Document Services
Attn: Visa Processing
14908 Honey Locust Court
Woodbridge, VA 22193
All same day requests must be received by 8am. We recommend using FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Applications received after 8am will be submitted the next business day.